TicketStory Forum

Welcome to TicketStory Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TicketStory Forum

Welcome to TicketStory Forum!

TicketStory Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the TicketStory Foum!

2 posters

Gandalfr Suggestion! MUST READ NO MATTER WHAT

chibi
    chibi
    Members
    Members

Gandalfr Suggestion! MUST READ NO MATTER WHAT Empty Gandalfr Suggestion! MUST READ NO MATTER WHAT

Post by chibi Sat 24 Jan 2015, 06:42

Hi all , im back again to suggest more things Smile .

okay first , i've been away this few days because i went overseas to enjoy Very Happy . And im back now as active as i am before . to start off , theres so many changes happening when i was away and the bpq points , cubes rate and potentials are being fixed [Thanks Sensei <3] .
    Okay , Below Are my Suggestions for the server.

First : I would like to suggest that killing empress will drop empress equips . well why would i say this its because , there are 4 channels and not all the players can get boxes to open and get empress equips . and each of them are 70 anniversary coins and i think its really tough to get for the new comers . well i will try my best to guide the new players and give them free stuffs such as lidiums and lsi , and every friday will be my give away event so dont miss out ! .

Second : okay second is that , i believe that everyone in the server is trying hard to rebirth again and again to get msi's . well , i would like to suggest to have weapon / magic attack inside the msi and Lsi .

i've got tons of suggestions but i cant think of them right now so this are my few suggestions . Thanks again for reading my suggestions and i wish u guys will support me .
    Smile
    DevSensei
    DevSensei
    Developer
    Developer

Gandalfr Suggestion! MUST READ NO MATTER WHAT Empty Re: Gandalfr Suggestion! MUST READ NO MATTER WHAT

Post by DevSensei Sat 24 Jan 2015, 07:00

Your suggestion is noted. If we think it's applicable, we'll implement it in the next patch that we are working on. Do look out for the update! Thank you again for your suggestion!

Sensei

Last edited by DevSensei on Sun 25 Jan 2015, 01:27; edited 1 time in total
    chibi
    chibi
    Members
    Members

Gandalfr Suggestion! MUST READ NO MATTER WHAT Empty Re: Gandalfr Suggestion! MUST READ NO MATTER WHAT

Post by chibi Sat 24 Jan 2015, 13:30

my greatest honor sensei .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 09:00