TicketStory Forum

Welcome to TicketStory Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TicketStory Forum

Welcome to TicketStory Forum!

TicketStory Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the TicketStory Foum!

3 posters

A Pretty Big Suggestion List

Anorak
    Members
    Members

A Pretty Big Suggestion List Empty A Pretty Big Suggestion List

Post by Anorak Wed 28 Jan 2015, 00:30

Here is my list of suggestions:

1. This suggestion is now private because it provided an exploit. This information has now been made private between me and the staff.

2. BossSpawner - Allow us to pick a number 1-10 and have it spawn that many bosses. This may be seen as unnecessary, but if you also add stronger bosses to it, it'll be much better.

3. Crafting - You should change the item description of some of the things that are crafting items, such as Dragon Essence and Star Dust, so that it's clear that they're crafting items. Newbies will throw them out without realizing how important they are later on. Adding "Crafting Material" to the end of the description would alleviate this problem.

4. Home/FM - It's confusing to type @fm and be sent home - and then type @home to be sent to the FM. This applies for @go fm and @go home as well.

5. Low-Stat-Items - They should probably add like 20 watk for balancing purposes. They're very weak for their cost.

6. Better event items - Currently only chairs are given as rewards for winning events. There should be more options readily available.

7. More events - Self-explanatory.

8. Have an NPC sell megaphones with "How many would you like to buy?" instead of buying them one by one. If this can't be done in a store, it can be done in the same way that we trade tickets with the NPC. "X Megaphone - 100k mesos." (or 200 nx) and then instead of doing the trade right away like it does with tickets, the NPC will prompt, "How many would you like to buy?" (Also should still have the different Megaphone types)

This one applies to a lot of things. It also applies to BossPQ NPC that sells white scrolls and whatnot. It should prompt "How many would you like to buy?".

I'll keep adding suggestions as I think of them.

Last edited by Anorak on Wed 28 Jan 2015, 13:48; edited 1 time in total
    Angel
    Angel

A Pretty Big Suggestion List Empty Re: A Pretty Big Suggestion List

Post by Angel Wed 28 Jan 2015, 12:16

For number 6, We have IOC aka item of choice as event reward. It is up to GMs to decide to give out IOC or event trophy as prizes. However, we make IOC rare for events because it is quite a big prize as you can get items without going through party quests, jump quests or dojo. We will be putting in more items as prizes within Trophy Exchanger NPC.
    Anorak
    Members
    Members

Post by Anorak Wed 28 Jan 2015, 12:24

Your first post on the forums! Also, thanks for replying.
    DevSensei
    DevSensei
    Developer
    Developer

Post by DevSensei Wed 28 Jan 2015, 12:39

Your suggestion is taken note of. Meanwhile i'd like to check with the questline with you, do mega my name when you're online. I'll return to you asap when i'm free.

Thanks for the suggestions! We'll discuss it with our staff when we have the time. Cheers!
    Anorak
    Members
    Members

Post by Anorak Thu 29 Jan 2015, 03:53

Sensei I think it would be wise to PM me instead. Our timezone differences will likely not allow us to communicate in-game.
    DevSensei
    DevSensei
    Developer
    Developer

Post by DevSensei Thu 29 Jan 2015, 12:30

Hi Anorak. I've found out the cause of the questline. It has been fixed according to your suggestion. As for BossPq NPC, i've added the option to choose how much you'd want to buy by typing in the amount. The other suggestion of yours are still in discussion.
    Anorak
    Members
    Members

Post by Anorak Thu 29 Jan 2015, 15:45

Thank you for the quick reply + changes. It's great having a team that listens to the community.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 06:27