TicketStory Forum

Welcome to TicketStory Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

TicketStory Forum

Welcome to TicketStory Forum!

TicketStory Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the TicketStory Foum!

2 posters

Some guide for damage (for new player)

Yaoh
    Members
    Members

Some guide for damage (for new player) Empty Some guide for damage (for new player)

Post by Yaoh Fri 16 Jan 2015, 17:29

I realise that in this server most people will go aim for @craft item and rb count to increase their damage, of course there are also some who change to different job and seek for buff that can help in increasing damage.

The purpose of this guide is to help new player in understanding some of the good jobs that contains buff to increase damage. However, this post is posted under my own believe and testing so feel free to add in any thing or comment if you think there is a better way.

For player who just started playing this game, I would suggest that you guys take Mihile as you first job, the reason is Mihile have a quite long range attack skill (radiant burst) for a warrior job class, and warrior job class normally are with high hp, so you wont die so easily and at the same time you can have a quite good farming attack skill. The other attack skill I think is quite useful is four-point assault, this skill has higher damage comparing to radiant burst however it only hits one target, use it when you killing boss, it is more efficient than radiant burst when you try to kill a boss. For the buff skill of Mihile, I would suggest you to keep Rolling soul (+60% damage), enduring spirit (DEF +100%, Abnormal Status Resistance +60%, All Elemental Resistance: +60%, Duration: 180 sec), stance (+95% knock back resistance), rage (+30 wa, stackable with other buff), maple warrior and Radiant burst (+30%, can stack with rolling soul; however just temporally keep this, paladin holy charge is slightly better if you can get holy charge in the future replace it).

After you get, all those skill from mihile I would suggest new players to try getting paladin skill. Through @rebirtho change job to warrior -> page. The purpose doing this job is to obtain some buff here, like the holy charge been mentioned earlier (+50% damage), weapon buff (why page and not mihile, I personally think it is more applicable since mihile skill only for sword while paladin weapon booster is for one handed sword and one handed blunt), combat order (+2 levels to all fourth job skill, cygnus third job).

I will suggest your next rebirth to be cygnus knight dawn warrior.There is two reason I suggest this job, firstly, Dawn warrior posses one of the strongest buff skill combo (+25% damage, and with advance combo passive it can reach to +100% damage, however this skill only applicable when you are either a dawn warrior or a hero), the second reason is Cygnus knight actually possess an additional one ap for each level, (If I ain't mistaken level 1 to level 70), do not think this is useless, if you keep rebirth to cygnus for 10 times it means 700 ap.

Keep rebirth into Dawn warrior if you want to achieve high damage asap, and then when you think the ap is enough for you to have high damage try to rebirth into aran, you do not need to get any buff or attack skill from it, but being an aran amplifies your damage (credit to Riot, telling me to try if body pressure amplifies the damage). After that try being hero and get the enrage skill (50 MP and 10 Combo Orbs, Damage: +40%, Critical Rate: +20%, Minimum Critical Damage: +15%, Duration: 240 sec). All for now, I will post up more information when I feel like to do so.

P.S. never ever became a phantom, it wipes almost all your skill including macro.

Some guide for damage (for new player) Empty Re: Some guide for damage (for new player)

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jan 2015, 18:13

Alright ty for the guide Smile
    Yaoh
    Members
    Members

Some guide for damage (for new player) Empty Re: Some guide for damage (for new player)

Post by Yaoh Fri 16 Jan 2015, 21:17

I don't think much player actually surf forum, lol need to add in more post

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jan 2015, 22:40

lol
    meeporkuncle
    meeporkuncle
    Members
    Members

Post by meeporkuncle Tue 20 Jan 2015, 01:53

Kudos to orange!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content